Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i'm sorrrrry..

wow - i have not written a blog in, what feels like, so long! for this, i am truly sorry! i've been really busy and my writers block is no more.. for my song-writing. but now, i can't think of anything to write a BLOG about! stupid thing! ha. it's the last week of the term, and with all the reports and etc, i'm really busy. if you see me on twitter, i'm also doing my homework. it's so hard.

i promise to try and write a new blog as soon as i can. probably even tomorrow!

random news.. i'm learning spanish! estoy aprendiendo poco a poco espaƱol. Which means, "I'm slowly learning Spanish". Of course, it will take a while and I only should know the basic words that are used in every-day sentences. I've been having conversations with people that are actually spanish, in spanish - which is pretty cool..

anyway! so, i'm soo sorry guys. i love ya'll so much. for all your help and support. if i don't post a blog on nick's birthday.. you can seriously kill me. i'll kill myself. i must mark this date forever with a blog! hahaha.

i love you, once again. you all are amazing people.. truly. i think i know what to write my blog about tomorrow.. right now, i gotta go to bed. school tomorrow. :/

stay tuned my loves! -hibz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ignore the text below. I've turned the Anonymous option back on. I'll probably turn it back off soon because I really have no time for your pathetic comments, but you know what, go ahead. If you want to hide behind an anonymous picture and name, go for it. It doesn't make you much a bigger person, anyway. :)
------***From past experiences, you will no longer be allowed to post comments if you do not have a Google Account. I'm sorry to those of you doing the right thing, but I do not want Anonymous users commenting and this is the only way I can make that happen. I can not stop other people being ignorant however I can stop them from reaching me. If you're reading but you can not comment, I'd still like to thank you. Stay beautiful.