Wednesday, November 25, 2009

opinionated part 2+exams

When I was younger... I thought that everybody had the same small little features. Same nose, same ears, same eye-shape, same mouth-shape - none of that really mattered because I didn't think there was anything to worry about.

As I grew older... I realized I was wrong. Everybody has different noses, mouths, ears, eyes. Now looking at that sentence, I'm just like, wow I must have been dumb!! But it wasn't any of the immature stupidity within me... It was the innocence. The innocence of being young and free. I never worried about homework, boys, my looks, my clothes... I mean, yeah, I wanted to look nice - but that wasn't at the top of my to-do list.

But now, all of that really matters - especially in a teenage life. Everyday I look at people and notice the different features they have to me. It always reminds me of that time where none of that mattered and everything was so innocently perfect.

I took all of that for granted. I wish somebody was there to remind me to appreciate it all cause everything could change very soon. Who knows, maybe someone did try to remind me. I probably never listened.

I hate it when life seems like it can't get any better... and BANG! Something little happens and your life falls back down again. I HATE IT. I've got exams now, and I'm stressing so much. I don't know what to do. What if I fail?

I'm going to go and try and study. Thanks for your support. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ignore the text below. I've turned the Anonymous option back on. I'll probably turn it back off soon because I really have no time for your pathetic comments, but you know what, go ahead. If you want to hide behind an anonymous picture and name, go for it. It doesn't make you much a bigger person, anyway. :)
------***From past experiences, you will no longer be allowed to post comments if you do not have a Google Account. I'm sorry to those of you doing the right thing, but I do not want Anonymous users commenting and this is the only way I can make that happen. I can not stop other people being ignorant however I can stop them from reaching me. If you're reading but you can not comment, I'd still like to thank you. Stay beautiful.