Tuesday, November 24, 2009

opinionated part 1

Before I go on, I'd like to ask for your opinion on something. Do you think it's possible in a few years to get all of these blogs and set them out straight - if you know what I mean - and create a book out of them for teenagers all around the world? Do you think it'll sell? I'd really like to show the world what I can do.

Second.. SORRY!! SORRY SORRY SORRY! I know I haven't been blogging in so long. My life is like... busy. School's almost over for the Summer, and I am willing to get good grades. Pray for me! And there's just problems with friends and boys and all of that normal teenage stuff. It's taking over my life!! AHHH!

Hahahah. So, how have you been???? Anything new happen? Anything I need to know about? Anything you'd like to talk to me about??? Whatever it is - I'm here!! :)

Moving on now.. We've all had that little argument with our parents, right? Do you know how much I hate it? It kills me, literally. My mum thinks she can control every minute of my life! I wish she could know that I have a social life and I'm SO different to every other teenager at my school BECAUSE of HER.

I know in every one of my blogs, I can be a total hypocrite. But you know what, I don't really mind. Because this is where I come to express what I feel and because I'm not perfect - I can be a hypocrite. Most of the times it's because I'm going against something but also trying to give myself a positive outlook on the situation, so I think of ways somebody would think if they were in the opposite position that I am in. It doesn't always work, but it sure does help.

I know most of you know a lot about me by now, but there's many things you probably don't. I'm very opinionated. I like to express my opinion, and I hate it when someone goes against my opinion. I know an opinion isn't a fact, I know that. But then people express THEIR opinion, go against YOURS, and pretend that what THEY'RE saying is the truth.. when it's NEVER the truth.

An opinion is an opinion. A fact is a fact. You can't sit there and say "In my opinion, banana's are yellow." Or "In my opinion, the sky is blue." Or "In my opinion, the clouds are..." And you know where I'm going with this. ;) Haha. That's my point. Those things I just said.. They're not opinions... They're facts. They're the truth.

I don't even know where I'm going with this entire blog, and I need to go to sleep. Part 2 will be up tomorrow!!!!!!

I love you all with every little piece of my heart. You mean the world to me, honestly. You're beautiful in every possible way and I can't even seem to live without you. ANY of you.

THANK YOU FOR BEING AMAZING FRIENDS. :) -Hibz


P.S: I'd like to personally thank all of my amazing 21 followers on my blog. But still, I only get about 1-3 comments in each blog. I really would like to know that you're reading. A simple "I'm reading" is fine, too. And due to past experiences, only those with accounts can comment - and 21 of you do have an account. I just really hope I'm not writing to myself. Please let me know if you're reading. Thank you. xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. you're not writing to yourself :)
    i know, the whole opinion thing pisses me off to. some girls at school have their "opinions" and they piss me off.... n e ways, Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read it all the time ;)
    i understand and respect your opinions babe :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete

Ignore the text below. I've turned the Anonymous option back on. I'll probably turn it back off soon because I really have no time for your pathetic comments, but you know what, go ahead. If you want to hide behind an anonymous picture and name, go for it. It doesn't make you much a bigger person, anyway. :)
------***From past experiences, you will no longer be allowed to post comments if you do not have a Google Account. I'm sorry to those of you doing the right thing, but I do not want Anonymous users commenting and this is the only way I can make that happen. I can not stop other people being ignorant however I can stop them from reaching me. If you're reading but you can not comment, I'd still like to thank you. Stay beautiful.