Saturday, May 7, 2011

lonely

i feel so alone. according to most people, i'm supposed to feel empathy for you. ironically, i don't feel the least bit of that... all you do is make me want to hate you. despite who you are, you've given me a chance at life, you've raised me up, but this no longer is something i can put up with. all you do is make me want to hate you. you're the one that's supposed to be there for me when life gets hard.... not the one that makes life hard for me. now i'm sitting here crying because you've made me so much overwhelmed than i was before. you don't know what's going on in my life. and you don't even care. you just make me mad and blame me for everything.

i just wish i had a good relationship with you, like the other people have with their family. that's why i feel so alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ignore the text below. I've turned the Anonymous option back on. I'll probably turn it back off soon because I really have no time for your pathetic comments, but you know what, go ahead. If you want to hide behind an anonymous picture and name, go for it. It doesn't make you much a bigger person, anyway. :)
------***From past experiences, you will no longer be allowed to post comments if you do not have a Google Account. I'm sorry to those of you doing the right thing, but I do not want Anonymous users commenting and this is the only way I can make that happen. I can not stop other people being ignorant however I can stop them from reaching me. If you're reading but you can not comment, I'd still like to thank you. Stay beautiful.