Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011, new year, new me

Hi all! Okay, so I totally don't even know if any of you are reading any of my stuff anymore. (Not that I've been writing everyday). But if there's that one amazing person who actually does come on here every once in a while, I'd like to thank you for waiting for me while I tried to figure out who I am. I've got so much to tell you all. It's been months since I've last blogged.

But first thing's first. Happy new year! It's FINALLY 2011. I say 'finally' as if 2010 went by really slow, but trust me it really didn't... Although there were a few weeks that did go by really slow, but now when I look back I know it went by a blur! A lot has changed though and I wish I could tell you all about THAT but... we'll stay off it for a while :)

All I know is that I've become a more mature "butterflied" teenager (who turns 16 in a month). I know I'm still young to know who I am, but honestly, I know what I need to know. I still get confused sometimes, like I don't know who I am or where to turn. But as of now, 2011, I've decided to change things. I want to become a better person. I want to help others, stay aware of everything needed to be aware of. I want to study hard in school this year (Year 11). And most of all, I want to keep this blog updated which I failed to do so before... Haha.

Lets begin........

Last week I came back from my 3 month trip to Lebanon. Wanna know about that? Ok Ok I won't drain your life! The trip was really awesome, that's it all summarized. I caught up with family, I made new friends, I had fun. I'd definitely go back there again because I know as soon as I arrived to Australia - I missed it like hell!

Have I been writing lately? No not really :( I've started a story actually, and it's beginning to get really interesting I must say.. I'll fill you in on that later :)

I wish I could write another 'inspirational touching' type of blog again and trust me, I will! There's many things in my life that's happened that I could turn into one of those.. so don't worry I will. Just not now. Maybe tomorrow, so please check back. That's if your really interested.

I have to go because my brother's bugging me to get on the computer. So bye now! Love you all. xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ignore the text below. I've turned the Anonymous option back on. I'll probably turn it back off soon because I really have no time for your pathetic comments, but you know what, go ahead. If you want to hide behind an anonymous picture and name, go for it. It doesn't make you much a bigger person, anyway. :)
------***From past experiences, you will no longer be allowed to post comments if you do not have a Google Account. I'm sorry to those of you doing the right thing, but I do not want Anonymous users commenting and this is the only way I can make that happen. I can not stop other people being ignorant however I can stop them from reaching me. If you're reading but you can not comment, I'd still like to thank you. Stay beautiful.